1160 Lincoln Street - Denver, CO 80210
Beautiful home in highly sought-after Platt Park. Just a short stroll from your doorstep is the light rail, Sprouts Market, the shops and restaurants of the revitalized South Broadway, Whole Foods and Old South Pearl Street. Newly constructed in 2015 this home has all the modern features you've been looking for. Step through the gate into the landscaped yard and covered porch where you can relax and chat with neighbors as they stroll by. Just inside the front door is an office with barn door that could double as a cozy living room. Just down the short hallway is the great room with kitchen, dining and living room. The kitchen has a large island where family can gather around, stainless appliances, quartz and granite countertops and beautiful cabinetry. The living room features a gas fireplace and looks out over the back patio. Just off the kitchen is home office center with built-in desks and cabinetry. Further down the hall is a mud room also with built-ins and a sliding glass door to the patio. The patio is a wonderful very private space to hang out on summer evening or entertain guests. There is a half bath on the main level. Upstairs you'll find two bathrooms and three bedrooms--a rarity in this part of town. Large master with en-suite bath. Tons of windows make this level light and bright. Laundry room with utility sink on this level makes taking care of the chores easier. Downstairs you'll find a large family room that affords plenty of room for a home entertainment area plus exercise area or whatever your imagination creates. A fourth bedroom and full bath and mechanical room round out this level. Home has 8-foot doors throughout. Two-car attached garage.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Tom Snyder
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Snyder Realty Team
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Built-in Features,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Smoke Free,Utility Sink,Walk-In Closet(s)
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 2
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Basement: Finished,Full,Interior Entry/Standard
Garage Type: Concrete,Dry Walled,Insulated
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Platt Park
HOA Fee: $60
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: McKinley-Thatcher
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Security System
Middle School: Grant
High School: South
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.